Many thanks to lovely Tricia from SometimesIcook and witty Karatefox for nominating my blog for the Versatile blogger award. It’s a great encouragement to be nominated and getting noticed by other bloggers. So, thank you guys.
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
An award to celebrate the bloggers who bring the most joy to your life.
Thank the person that has nominated you and Include a link to their blog
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
Share seven different facts about yourself
My lovely nominees:
- Melissa with Books love and lattes
- Nicole with Silver clouds and gold rings
- Lifestyle unplugged
- Brooke with Savory stalks
- Lili with Lili’s cakes
- Natasha with Natasha’s palace
- Elenore with The sweet edge
- Sophie with Charm of love
- Ruth Ann with Inspiring cuisine
- Girl gone London
- Katie with Sparks in our hearts
- Carol with Cooking for the time challenged
- Gail with Snapshotcursive
- Fat girl losing
- Janice with Vegan tomorrow
Facts about me:
- My fav sport is beach volleyball
- I am not big fan of chocolate
- I enjoy cooking for someone else (meaning my husband or friends and family). If it was only me, I would not experiment as much probably.
- I don’t understand St Valentines day holiday
- Tina Fey rocks 🙂
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post and I wish you a wonderful weekend.