Once again, my blogging community has shown me how warm, supportive and encouraging they can be. I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Karina and for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by Joann. I am very honoured, humbled and happy to receive recognition for my blog.
The Sunshine Blogger award is given to those who are inspiring and bring positive vibe (sunshine) into the lives of the readers and fellow followers. The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award is to recognize the contribution of women bloggers around the world. Two things that I am very passionate about: to inspire people and to empower women…and to be recognized for these two things is just awesome feeling 🙂
Since both awards have very similar rules, I am going to combine it in one post and let the nominees choose which award(s) is closer to their heart 🙂
Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Thank the person that has nominated you and share the award on your blog
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 blogers who put a smile in your day and let them know of your nomination
Write 11 questions for them to asnwer
Rules for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
Thank the person who nominate you and share the award on your blog
Answer 10 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
Write 10 new questions for them
Questions from Karina:
1. How do you feel about awards? They are a wonderful way to show support to the other bloggers (especially new ones)
2. What is your favourite dessert? Too many..one of them is raspberry mouse covered in marshmallow 🙂
3. What makes your world rock? Positive and strong people
4. What’s your favourite music? That one is totally depends to the mood at the time.
5. How important is it to you to be a famous writer? I wouldn’t call myself a writer (I often stumble on words).. If this questions relates to the blogging-how important for me to be a famous blogger? Then, I’d say not at all.
Questions from Joann:
- What is your best childhood memory? I have many
- What is your favorite music? Harry Potter
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? This one is funny questions..hm..phone, laptop, wallet, toothbrush and facial soap. Oh haha..now I can clearly see what are my priorities.
- Who do you most admire in life? My mom
- If you won the lottery, what would you do? Probably, donate to places that support children.
- What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Snails
- What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Kitchen and home stuff
- Who would you most like to be stuck on an elevator with and why? My husband
- Aren’t you glad I only asked 9 questions? Yes I am 🙂
My Lovely Nominees for the award of your choice:
Leonora Love healthier you
Becky Crafty organized thin
Alicia Bird house diaries
Carol Candidly Carol
Laura Bread hunt
Laura Monograms and Moscato
Mariola Mariola 1976
Questions to nominees:
- What is your favourite thing to do for yourself?
- What season do you like the most and why?
- Describe yourself in three words?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?
- What is friendship to you?
- What makes you happy?
- What is your fav holiday and why?
- What do you do to make this world better place?
- Fav person to be around?
- Fav quote?
I apologize for the long post. I hope you guys will share this award with others and bring a little bit of light and positivity into someone’ life today 🙂
Thank you again to Joann and Karina for the thought. I appreciate it.