Many thanks to Cory from Adventure and Food for nominating me for Liebster Award. I had to look it up what Liebster means first 🙂 Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, valued, lovely, endearing… Such a sweet nomination. I am very happy and humbled again. Thank you!
The rules of this award:
- link back to the person who nominated you
- answer the questions given to you by the nominator
- nominate up to 11 other bloggers that you like (with less than 200 followers)
- create 11 questions for the nominees
- notify blogger that you have nominated
Here’s Cory’ questions:
Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Introvert
What’s your favorite desert? Green tea ice-cream
What’s your life long dream? Open up bakery when I retire
What would be your favorite holiday destination? Anywhere where it’s sunny and warm
If you could meet any one famous person, who would that be? Christine Lagarde (phenomenal woman)
Would you do anything different if you could start over? I wouldn’t change a thing
What year would you pick if you could go back in time and why? 2012 (the year when I met my husband)
Presume you can travel through space, what other planet would you like to visit, within our solar system? Moon
What makes you most excited about life? Uncertainty
Would you class yourself as happy? I prefer word content 🙂
This is the hardest part- to choose other bloggers. There are so many that I enjoy reading. I would be happy to nominate:
Karen from Karensordinarylife
Frances from Lovingleisuretime
Kas from Afellowzebra
Katie from Almost”Normal”
Julie from Daytodayramblings
Wonderful mom from cookingforthetimechallenged
Angela from Thesethreethings
Dawn & Rachel from Mealsourkidslove
Lana from Onceuponaspice
Kaitlin from Sweatandcupcakes
My questions to lovely nominees:
- How did you start your blog?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What is your greatest achievement in life?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you believe in astrology?
- What is your fav movie?
- What is your Christmas tradition?
- What is your fav holiday?
- Last book you read?
- Next travel destination?
- What is your long-term dream?
Thank you guys for all the support and encouragement.