I would like to thank Silje for nominating me for this lovely award! I have to admit, I am surprised a bit but happy at the same time 🙂
As part of the award, I should share 7 things about myself and nominate other bloggers.
So let’s get started 🙂
1. If I wasn’t an Accountant I would be Psychologist. I enjoy reading, watching, talking about human relationships and trying to understand why people behave the way they do. I find that people readily share with me their stories, and often times I feel proud to be there for them.
2. I take pride in being honest and genuine.
3. I love love beach volleyball, biking, hiking and being outdoors. Summer is the awesomest time of the year!
4. I love learning something new about food and I enjoy talking about it. I think it is incredibly important what do you put in your stomach. “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – as said Hippocrates. I couldn’t agree more here. I strongly feel that the less processed food you have the better for you: million times butter over margarine, fatty organic cottage cheese, milk and yoghurt over low-fat or no-fat nonsense, nuts, grains, veggies and fruits, fatty salmon, freshly whipped cream… Everything I said, add to it moderation and you have rich and nutritious diet in my opinion.
5. Life is in a movement. Being active is big part of my life.
6. I believe that novelty is the spice of life, and always try to learn 🙂 new things.
7. I would like to give a Ted talk some time in the future and run Chicago marathon.
Blogs i nominate:
Lovely Christine– Swallows from my kitchen window
Auntie Doni – My kitchen in the middle of the desert
Adventurous guy from Glasgow – Glasgow guy in Edinburgh
Stylish Hourig– Hey, bubs
Creative Tassy – Tassy Bakes
One busy mom – The fitness monkey
Vanessa’ soulfood – My gastro adventure
The rules for the “One lovely blog award”:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you. Mention your nominator in your own award post with a link back to their original post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers that you feel deserve this award 🙂
Thank you everyone for the support.
With kind regards and warm wishes,